Every woman dreams of long beautiful eyelashes. Eyelashes frame the eyes and make them more expressive. Length, bend and direction of eyelashes with eyebrows together can make a miracle and add a unique and exquisite shine to the face... Women are ready to make a sacrifice for the sake of beauty. Japanese technique is widely applied in the US, which immediately became very popular among women. Materials for eyelash extensions
All materials made of synthetic hair, identical to natural hair. Most manufacturers produce the eyelashes of monofilament, which various in quality. However, natural hair is not acceptable in the application because it may cause an allergy reaction or conjunctivitis.
The first thing, lash stylist removes some oil from your eyelashes with special formulated agents and then lash artist using a special resin attach the lashes to your eyelashes one by one. Quantity of eyelashes is anywhere from 50 to 60 pieces per eye. Lash artist selects length and color of lashes. This method is considered better than classic cluster lash extensions technique. The application itself takes anywhere from two to three hours. You may wear eyelash extensions about 1.5-2 months. You will have to get a touch up every 2-3 weeks. We recommend visiting the best Lash salons of Auckland, in which you will be offered three types of eyelash extensions - individual extensions, cluster lash extensions and 3D lashes.
For a more expressive look, lash artist can extend only the corners.
After the application, your lashes will look great - they become thicker, long and dark. And, most importantly, it is very easy to care of them. We recommend the following next simple rules:
1. Do not wash your eyes for 24 hours after the application.
2. Do not go swimming pool or spa for 48 hours after the application.
3. Be careful with eyelash extensions.
4. Do not rub your eyes.
5. Do not use waterproof mascara or any product containing oil.
6. Apply mascara only to the tips of the lashes.
7. We recommend getting a touch up every 2-4 weeks.
Some tips how to care of eyelash extensions:
1. If you have blond eyelashes, before the application you should put mascara on your eyelashes with black dye.
• 2. Do not curl the lashes before and after the application.
• 3. You cannot wet lashes within two hours after the application.
• 4. Do not rub lashes with your fingers.
• 5. You cannot take a steam room for 48 hours after the application.
• 6. Do not use waterproof mascara.
• 7. Avoid contacting lashes with makeup remover.