What is digital transformation?
Digital transformation is a type of analog transformation of processes and data to make them digital.
In practice, this means that digital transformation uses modern information technologies to support various types of processes, for example, collecting and analyzing data, controlling and monitoring, generating documentation.
The digital transformation carried out may result, among other things, in easier planning and running of processes, their automation, accurate decision-making, and effective customer service, which is why it has a very wide application.
What are the benefits of digital transformation?
Digital transformation is a number of benefits that allow for the future development of your business. Among them, it is worth mentioning the following:
- Time savings on ongoing processes,
- Automation of many activities,
- More effective management of various departments of the company,
- Make important decisions more accurately,
- Reduction of the risk of errors during the ongoing processes,
- Increasing the company's security,
- Improving the quality of customer service.
Examples of digital transformation of business
As part of the digital transformation, the company can use a number of solutions that can be individually tailored to its needs.
The most frequently used methods of digital transformation in business include:
- Cloud Computing - thanks to it, you can access data, software and tools via the Internet. It allows you to use them on various devices, anywhere and anytime.
- Analytics - Advanced analytics conducted with the use of computer software is crucial in the digital transformation of companies. It uses complex algorithms to analyze diverse data to support daily activities and decision making.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) - allows for automated decision-making and many activities performed by the machine, so it is not necessary to involve an employee.
- IoT - the Internet of Things that helps in collecting and analyzing real-time data received by sensors in order to make the right decisions in a short time, for example during production.
Digital transformation of the company - ready-made and custom-made solutions
Currently, digital transformation can be based both on ready-made solutions provided by external companies, as well as on those created on an individual order.
While ready-made solutions are readily available, bespoke solutions are better suited to the company's needs, as they are created with the company's needs in mind.
It is best to consult a company specializing in this field for comprehensive assistance in selecting the best digital transformation formula.